|Terms & Conditions|
While we try our best to assist with the purchase of our products, sometimes what is clear to you may not be clear to us and vise versa, With that being said we STRONGLY recomend requesting a sample prior to placing your order because you and you alone are responsible
for determining whether our products are suitable for your intended purpose. |
Returns: If you have any questions on our return policy or our products please contact us prior to placing your order 800-966-0975. Inorder to help keep our prices low We we stricly enforce the following return policy. We will only accept uncut 24 inch wide roll stock product for return within 30 days of your purchase provided it is returned in new condition suitable for resale. Products cut to size or shape (either by us or by you) are not accepted for return. Products not accepted for return include but are not limited to; MAterials Wider than 24 inches, any printable or dry erase material, premium and specialty colors, die cut shapes, sheets and all rolls of strip. All returns will be subject to a 25% restocking fee. Return shipping is your responsibility and any shipping charges paid will not be refunded. Customers must have written approval before returning a product to us.Returns made without approval will be held for 30 days for customer to arrange for pick up. After 30 days the product will be surrendered.
Tolerance: Unless otherwise specified, sizes shown are INCHES. If size is critical, please be sure that your invoice clearly states such. Otherwise acceptable tolerances are plus/minus 1/16 inch or 2% whichever is greater. DiscountSignShop.com is not responsible for determining appropriate sizes for any intended purpose. You should carefully measure the intended surface and plan accordingly. Damage in shipment is the sole responsibility of the shipping company. We will assist you in making the claim with the shipper but that is the limit of our responsibility. If packages arrive to you damaged, you should refuse the package or open the package and check for damage before accepting it. Customers are required to contact the shipping provider prior to notifying us to begin the claims process with the shipping carrier.
We make no other warranty, either express or implied, including but not limited to an implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or conformity to any representation or description.
We are not liable for any loss, cost, expense, inconvenience or damage that may result from use or inability to use our products. Under no circumstances shall we be liable for any loss, cost, expense, inconvenience or damage exceeding the purchase price of the material.
The warranty and remedies are exclusive and in lieu of all others, oral or written, expressed or implied. No reseller, agent or employee is authorized to make any modification, extension or addition to this warranty.
Additional Terms and Conditions:
1.You have read the order form completely and find it to be accurate.
2. For custom printed or imaged products, you have seen a proof of the image and verified all information on the proof is accurate, including spelling and punctuation. After the proof has been accepted any errors are the customers responsibility. In the event you notice an error after you have approved your design please contact us ASAP. You may have options available to you besides ordering a new sign
3. You agree that color matching is not part of this project unless specifically itemized on your invoice as "COLOR MATCHING" and an associated fee is charged. Colors may vary from screen representations, previous orders made by us or our other companies.
4. From time to time, materials and printing processes change. We employ the latest methods and usually abandon older equipment. Unless specifically itemized on your invoice, we reserve the right to use our current methods, materials and practices to produce your order.
5. Be sure you are ordering the right product. We make hundreds of different products with hundreds of different uses. Please ask if you have any questions about this product.
6. Artwork, fonts and graphics available on our site has been deemed by our graphics artist to be acceptable to them only. We do not warrant that it will be acceptable to you or for your intended purpose.
7. Your decision to purchase this product is at your sole risk. We do not warrant that it will serve your intended purpose. We strive to offer the best materials and workmanship that the industry has to offer. We suggest that you order a small quantity of our product for testing in your intended environment before determining whether this product is acceptable to you for your use. Magnetic products only stick to steel - they do not stick to aluminum, glass or plastic. Check your surface before completing your order.
8. Artwork supplied by yourself, or at your direction, will be printed in the form that it was received. While we do try to alert customers when graphics quality is in question, we assume no responsibility that the printed product will meet your needs. We encourage you to request a sample print mailed to you at your expense before authorizing production.
9. Although some of our products are advertised with life expectancy, we make no warranty that such product will last any specified time in your intended environment. The listed life expectancy is simply the industry-accepted value for comparison purposes.
10. Unless otherwise specified, sizes shown are INCHES. If size is critical, please be sure that your invoice clearly states such. Otherwise acceptable tolerances are plus/minus 1/16 inch or 2% whichever is greater. Magnetking.com is not responsible for determining appropriate sizes for any intended purpose. You should carefully measure the intended surface and plan accordingly. Unless specified otherwise, the size shown on the invoice is the overall size for the layout box shown. Lettering and graphics inside that box are sized according to the scale.
11. Damaged, lost or stolen products, once delivered to you, are out of our control and are not warranted in any way. All Packages will be delivered without signature receipt unless specifically requested.
12. In the event your order does not match the proof we will do our best to correct it in a timely manner(see item 3 for exceptions) . Any errors in production will be corrected at no charge and shipped to you via ups ground. During the investigation process we may request visual proof of the defects/errors. No changes can be made to the proof for these orders. If the errors occur in the proof this policy does not apply.(See item 2)
13. Custom Items cannot be returned. We will only accept uncut roll stock product for return within 30 days of your purchase provided it is returned in new condition suitable for resale. Product cut to size or shape (either by us or by you) is not accepted for return. A 20% restocking charge will apply. All returns must have prior written approval. Returns made without approval will be held for 30 days for customer to arrange for pick up. After 30 days the product will be surrendered. Buyer is responsible for all return shipping charges.
14. Postage charges to and from our business are non-refundable under all conditions. Refunds may be made by shipping carriers for late deliveries, subject to their terms and conditions. Magnetking.com can not warrant performance of a carrier. Should Magnetking.com make any errors in performing its services, and reshipment becomes necessary, Magnetking.com will, at its own cost, make that shipment utilizing the lowest cost service available, regardless of the shipping method originally chosen by the customer.
15. Should you receive a product that is damaged or in error beyond your control, notify Magnetking.com immediately. We may at our discretion, repair, replace or make a refund should we determine that the situation was beyond your control.
16. Limitations - You understand and agree that MAgnetking.com, its officers, employees and agents, shall not be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, or consequential damages, whatsoever in your use of their services or products.
By placing an order with us you agree to and accept all of terms and conditions.
Die Cut Magnet
© 2000-2014 www.MagnetKing.com Last Updated 1/10/2010
The www.MagnetKing.com Website is owned and operated by:
Magnetic Graphix, Inc.
17880 Toledo Blade Blvd.
Port Charlotte, FL 33948
Magnets - When you need it to 'Stick Around'